Windows 8.1: The Missing ManualDe (autor) David Pogue
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 13 Dec 2013
Windows 8.1 continues the evolution of the most radical redesign in Microsoft's history. It combines the familiar Windows desktop with a new, touchscreen-friendly world of tiles and full-screen apps. Luckily, David Pogue is back to help you make sense of it--with humor, authority, and 500 illustrations.
The important stuff you need to know:
- What's new in 8.1. The update to 8.1 offers new apps, a universal Search, the return of the Start menu, and several zillion other nips and tucks.
- New features. Storage Spaces, Windows To Go, File Histories--if Microsoft wrote it, this book covers it.
- Security. Protect your PC from viruses, spyware, spam, sick hard drives, and out-of-control kids.
- The network. HomeGroups, connecting from the road, mail, Web, music streaming among PCs--this book has your network covered.
- The software. Media Center, Photo Gallery, Internet Explorer, speech recognition--this one authoritative, witty guide makes it all crystal clear. It's the book that should have been in the box.
Dimensiuni: 178 x 232 x 49 mm
Greutate: 1.50 kg