The Complete Guide to Yoga Inversions: Learn How to Invert, Float, and Fly with Inversions and Arm BalancesDe (autor) Jennifer Decurtins
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 17 Mar 2020
Inversions and arm balances are considered the pinnacle of yoga training. They have numerous benefits and are often some of the most beautiful poses in a yoga practice. They also have a huge intimidation factor, but are easily accessible when learned in progressions for proficiency and safety.
The Complete Book of Yoga Inversions is the ultimate collection of the most common inversions and arm balances that are found in a variety of styles of yoga (Ashtanga, Bikram, power, hatha, and more), including:
- Foundational poses, like Down Dog, Side Plank, and Wheel
- Standing poses, like Warrior One, Half Moon, and Crescent Lunge
- Balancing poses, like Eagle and Dancer
- Inverted poses, like Crane/Crow, Handstand, and Shoulder Stand
- Seated poses, like Pigeon and Lotus
Each pose has detailed step-by-step instructions and helpful photos, as well as modifications and progressions for all levels of practitioners.
The Complete Book of Yoga Inversions is the perfect guide for learning to invert, float, and fly fearlessly
Dimensiuni: 191 x 235 mm
Greutate: 0.5 kg
Editura: CRESTLINE PUB CO