NoSQL with MongoDB in 24 Hours: iOS 7 Application Development in 24 hoursDe (autor) Brad Dayley
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 08 Sep 2014
NoSQL database usage is growing at a stunning 50% per year, as organizations discover NoSQL's potential to address even the most challenging Big Data and real-time database problems. Every NoSQL database is different, but one is the most popular by far: MongoDB. Now, in just 24 lessons of one hour or less, readers can learn how to leverage MongoDB's immense power. Each short, easy lesson builds on all that's come before, teaching NoSQL concepts and MongoDB techniques from the ground up.
Dimensiuni: 178 x 229 x 33 mm
Greutate: 0.86 kg
Editura: Sams Publishing
Textul de pe ultima copertă
This book's step-by-step approach shows you how to design, implement, and optimize NoSQL databases, store and manage data, and handle advanced tasks such as sharding and replication. Every lesson builds on what you've already learned, giving you a solid foundation for leveraging MongoDB's power.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common NoSQL development tasks using MongoDB.
Practical, hands-on examples show you how to apply what you learn.
Quizzes and exercises help you test your knowledge and stretch your skills.
Notes and tips point out shortcuts and solutions. Learn how to...
- Determine when to use NoSQL, and when to use a traditional RDBMS
- Understand essential MongoDB data structures and design concepts
- Install and configure MongoDB
- Choose the right NoSQL distribution model for your application
- Plan and implement MongoDB databases of diverse types and sizes
- Design MongoDB data models, including collections and indexes
- Create new databases, collections, and indexes
- Master each leading method for storing, finding, and retrieving MongoDB data
- Interact with data via PHP, Python, Java, and Node.js/Mongoose
- Balance consistency, performance, and durability
- Administer, monitor, validate, secure, back up, and repair MongoDB databases
- Master advanced techniques such as sharding and replication
- Implement the GridFS Store to efficiently store and retrieve large data files
- Evaluate queries for optimal performance
- Find and diagnose problems with collections and databases