Muse of NightmaresDe (autor) Laini Taylor
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 04 Apr 2019 – vârsta de la 12 ani
The first hardback print run of MUSE OF NIGHTMARES will have beautiful sprayed edges. Available for pre-order only! Don't miss out on this extra-special version of the book.
Sarai has lived and breathed nightmares since she was six years old.
She believed she knew every horror, and was beyond surprise.
She was wrong.
In the wake of tragedy, neither Lazlo nor Sarai are who they were before. One a god, the other a ghost, they struggle to grasp the new boundaries of their selves as dark-minded Minya holds them hostage, intent on vengeance against Weep.
Lazlo faces an unthinkable choice - save the woman he loves, or everyone else? - while Sarai feels more helpless than ever. But is she? Sometimes, only the direst need can teach us our own depths, and Sarai, the muse of nightmares, has not yet discovered what she's capable of.
As humans and godspawn reel in the aftermath of the citadel's near fall, a new foe shatters their fragile hopes, and the mysteries of the Mesarthim are resurrected: Where did the gods come from, and why? What was done with the thousands of children born in the citadel nursery? And most important of all, as forgotten doors are opened and new worlds revealed: must heroes always slay monsters, or is it possible to save them instead?
Love and hate, revenge and redemption, destruction and salvation all clash in this gorgeous sequel to the New York Times bestseller, Strange the Dreamer.
Praise for Strange the Dreamer
'Prepare to be enchanted' Sun
'Leaves the reader enthralled, enchanted and entirely entranced' New York Journal of Books
'Laini Taylor is so damn good and like no other' Leigh Bardugo, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Carte Paperback (4)||40.20 lei Economic 16-28 zile||+13.14 lei 3-7 zile|
|Hodder & Stoughton – 04 Apr 2019||40.20 lei Economic 16-28 zile||+13.14 lei 3-7 zile|
|HODDER AND STOUGHTON LTD – 04 Apr 2019||50.38 lei Economic 15-21 zile||+5.04 lei 3-7 zile|
|Little Brown Book Group – 17 Sep 2019||78.76 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+5.94 lei 9-16 zile|
|Hodder & Stoughton – 04 Oct 2018||103.10 lei Economic 15-21 zile||+11.93 lei 3-7 zile|
|Carte Hardback (2)||91.04 lei Economic 16-28 zile|
|HODDER AND STOUGHTON LTD – 02 Oct 2018||91.04 lei Economic 16-28 zile|
|Little Brown Book Group – 02 Oct 2018||120.70 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+9.29 lei 9-16 zile|
|CD-Audio (1)||174.41 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+13.57 lei 9-16 zile|
|HACHETTE AUDIO – 09 Oct 2018||174.41 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+13.57 lei 9-16 zile|
*"As tragedy and triumph and empathy for both humans and godspawn are held in constant tension, the plotting is exquisite, with turns readers will never see coming and that yet make perfect sense in retrospect."
—--BCCB, Starred Review
"Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor is nothing short of a dream."—Hypable
"A sequel that surpasses the original."—Kirkus Reviews
"Laini Taylor is so damn good and like no other."—Leigh Bardugo, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom
"Laini Taylor set my imagination on fire so hard that it spontaneously combusted.... This is the kind of story that paves dreams."—Roshani Chokshi, author of The Star-Touched Queen
"[A] must-read YA!"—USA Today
"Part adventure novel, part romance and part exercise in epic myth-building, it's gorgeously written and full of surprises."—NPR
"[One of] our favorite books of the year!"—Popsugar
"An epic world of gods, moths and nightmares; a world where the dream chooses the dreamer."—Justine Magazine
"Weighty as a nightmare and as transportive as the finest of fantasy, Laini Taylor's new novel will leave readers with miracles on their minds."—Hypable
* "Gorgeously written in language simultaneously dark, lush, and enchanting, the book will leave readers eager for the next."—Publishers Weekly, starred review
* "Characters are carefully, exquisitely crafted, the writing is achingly lovely, and the world is utterly real.... This is a thing to be savored."—Booklist, starred review
* "[Strange the Dreamer] has all the rich, evocative imagery and complex world-building typical of Taylor's best work. This outstanding fantasy is a must-purchase for all YA collections."—School Library Journal, starred review
* "The luxurious prose and complex world building invites and rewards slow reading.... Here readers will find characters to love and ones to hate and, ultimately, a world to be willingly lost in."—Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books
* [Readers] will dive into Taylor's gorgeous prose and brilliant imagery and relish this story about dreams, love, monsters, gods, ghosts, war, and alchemy. Told from alternating points of view, this is complex but satisfying, a story about cultures meeting and clashing."—VOYA, starred review
"[Laini Taylor] has spun another mesmerizing tale with captivating twists and turns, an array of intriguing characters, strange and beautiful language, and baroque flourishes of the imagination."—Horn Book
"Lovers of intricate worldbuilding and feverish romance will find this enthralling."—Kirkus Reviews