Learning Spring Boot 2.0De (autor) Greg L. Turnquist
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 07 Nov 2017
- Get up to date with the defining characteristics of Spring Boot 2.0 in Spring Framework 5
- Learn to perform Reactive programming with SpringBoot
- Learn about developer tools, AMQP messaging, WebSockets, security, MongoDB data access, REST, and more
Spring Boot provides a variety of features that address today's business needs along with today's scalable requirements. In this book, you will learn how to leverage powerful databases and Spring Boot's state-of-the-art WebFlux framework. This practical guide will help you get up and running with all the latest features of Spring Boot, especially the new Reactor-based toolkit.
The book starts off by helping you build a simple app, then shows you how to bundle and deploy it to the cloud. From here, we take you through reactive programming, showing you how to interact with controllers and templates and handle data access. Once you're done, you can start writing unit tests, slice tests, embedded container tests, and even autoconfiguration tests.
We go into detail about developer tools, AMQP messaging, WebSockets, security, and deployment. You will learn how to secure your application using both routes and method-based rules. By the end of the book, you'll have built a social media platform from which to apply the lessons you have learned to any problem. If you want a good understanding of building scalable applications using the core functionality of Spring Boot, this is the book for you.
What you will learn
- Create powerful, production-grade applications and services with minimal fuss
- Support multiple environments with one artifact, and add production-grade support with features
- Find out how to tweak your apps through different properties
- Use custom metrics to track the number of messages published and consumed
- Enhance the security model of your apps
- Make use of reactive programming in Spring Boot
- Build anything from lightweight unit tests to fully running embedded web container integration tests
Dimensiuni: 191 x 236 x 27 mm
Greutate: 0.65 kg
Editura: Packt Publishing Limited