Learn Adobe Animate CC for Interactive Media: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (Adobe Certified Associate (ACA))De (autor) Joseph Labrecque, Rob Schwartz
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 07 Mar 2016
- Design and animate vector artwork
- Compose an animated greeting card using HTML5
- Build a promotional video with text and images animated in 3D
- Construct a working digital clock using ActionScript
- Design and code an interactive quiz for mobile devices
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book s Getting Started section to unlock access to:
- The Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson file you need to work through the projects
To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com Joseph Labrecque is a senior interactive software engineer at the University of Denver where he also teaches classes on Adobe Animate CC (formerly Flash Professional), web animation, graphics production, and mobile application design. Joseph is an Adobe Education Leader (AEL) and an Adobe Community Professional. He received the Adobe Education Impact Award in 2010 and currently serves on the AEL Advisory Board. Joseph produces written and video content for Adobe Press, Peachpit, O Reilly, Lynda.com, and BrainBuffet.com.
What you need to use this book: Adobe Animate CC (2015 release) software, for either Windows or Mac OS. (Software not included.)"