Harvard Business Review on Winning Negotiations (Harvard Business Review (Paperback))De (autor) Harvard Business Press
en Limba Engleză Paperback – May 2011
If you need the best practices and ideas for making deals that
work--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you.
Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Seal or sweeten a bargain by uncovering the other side's motives
- Conquer faulty assumptions to make the right deals
- Forge deals only when they support your strategy
- Set the stage for a healthy relationship long after the ink has dried
- Make promises you can keep
- Gain your adversaries' trust in high-stakes talks
- Know when to walk away