Django for Beginners: Build websites with Python and DjangoDe (autor) William S. Vincent
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 07 Mar 2018
A step-by-step guide to building web applications with Python and Django 3.0.
Create, test, and deploy 5 progressively more complex websites including a Message Board app, a Blog app with user accounts, and a robust Newspaper app with reader comments and a complete user registration flow.
Along the way you'll learn core Django features and best practices around models, views, templates, urls, custom user models, permissions, authorizations, user registration, testing, and deployment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Chapter 1: Initial Setup
- Chapter 2: Hello World app
- Chapter 3: Pages app
- Chapter 4: Message Board app
- Chapter 5: Blog app
- Chapter 6: Forms
- Chapter 7: User Accounts
- Chapter 8: Custom User Model
- Chapter 9: User Authentication
- Chapter 10: Bootstrap
- Chapter 11: Password Change and Reset
- Chapter 12: Email
- Chapter 13: Newspaper app
- Chapter 14: Permissions and Authorizations
- Chapter 15: Comments
Dimensiuni: 218 x 279 x 20 mm
Greutate: 0.78 kg
Editura: LIGHTNING SOURCE INC