C# in DepthDe (autor) Jon Skeet
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – April 2019
C# in Depth, Fourth Edition is your key to unlocking the powerful new features added to the language in C# 5, 6, and 7. Following the expert guidance of C# legend Jon Skeet, you'll master asynchronous functions, expression-bodied members, interpolated strings, tuples, and much more.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
The powerful, flexible C# programming language is the foundation of .NET development. Even after two decades of success, it's still getting better Exciting new features in C# 6 and 7 make it easier than ever to take on big data applications, cloud-centric web development, and cross-platform software using .NET Core. There's never been a better time to learn C# in depth.
About the Book
C# in Depth, Fourth Edition is a revised edition of the bestseller written by C# legend Jon Skeet. This authoritative and engaging guide is your key to unlocking this powerful language, including the new features of C# 6 and 7. In it, Jon introduces expression-bodied members, interpolated strings, pattern matching, and more. Real-world examples drive it all home. By the end of this awesome book, you'll be writing C# code with skill, style, and confidence.
- Comprehensive coverage of C# 6 and 7
- Greatest hits of C# 2-5
- Extended pass-by-reference functionality
- String interpolation
- Composition with tuples
- Decomposition and pattern matching
About the Reader
For intermediate C# developers.
About the Author
Jon Skeet is a senior software engineer at Google. He studied mathematics and computer science at Cambridge, is a recognized authority in Java and C#, and maintains the position of top contributor to Stack Overflow.
Table of Contents
- PART 1 C# IN CONTEXT
- Survival of the sharpest PART 2 C# 2-5
- C# 2
- C# 3: LINQ and everything that comes with it
- C# 4: Improving interoperability
- Writing asynchronous code
- Async implementation
- C# 5 bonus features PART 3 C# 6
- Super-sleek properties and expression-bodied members
- Stringy features
- A sm rg sbord of features for concise code PART 4 C# 7 AND BEYOND
- Composition using tuples
- Deconstruction and pattern matching
- Improving efficiency with more pass by reference
- Concise code in C# 7
- C# 8 and beyond